AutoFlowchart is a excellent source code flowcharting tool to generate flowchart from source code. Its flowchart can expand and shrink. and you can pre-define the the width , height,Horizontal spacing and vertical spacing. Move and zoom is also very easy. It can export the flowchart as a Microsoft Word file or a bitmap file. It can help programmers understand, document and visualize source code.
It supports C,C++,VC++(Visual C++ .NET),Pascal(Delphi).
Maybe it can help you!
* Visual source code to flowchart;
* Visual source code to N-S chart;
* Visual source code to treeview;
* Export flowchart to Visio;
* Export flowchart to Word;
* Export flowchart to SVG;
* Export flowchart to BMP (Bitmap);
* Support C/C++(Visual C++, C++ Builder,...);
* Support Pascal(Delphi,...);
* Chart zoom in and zoom out;
* Chart node expand and collapse;
* Print flowchart;
* Print sourcecode;
* Synchronization between flowchart, source code and treeview;
* MDI( multiple document interface) support;
* Docked panel support;
*Show detail code in flowchart;
* Neatly designed, easy to use;
AutoFlowchart is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-28. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinMobile, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP, Other.
AutoFlowchart (version 3.6) has a file size of 1.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 730 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.