AutoFlowchart is a excellent source code flowcharting tool to generate flowchart from source code. Its flowchart can expand and shrink. and you can pre-define the the width , height,Horizontal spacing and vertical spacing. Move and zoom is also very easy. It can export the flowchart as a Microsoft Word file or a bitmap file. It can help programmers understand, document and visualize source code.
It supports C,C++,VC++(Visual C++ .NET),Pascal(Delphi).
Maybe it can help you!
* Visual source code to flowchart;
* Visual source code to N-S chart;
* Visual source code to treeview;
* Export flowchart to Visio;
* Export flowchart to Word;
* Export flowchart to SVG;
* Export flowchart to BMP (Bitmap);
* Support C/C++(Visual C++, C++ Builder,...);
* Support Pascal(Delphi,...);
* Chart zoom in and zoom out;
* Chart node expand and collapse;
* Print flowchart;
* Print sourcecode;
* Synchronization between flowchart, source code and treeview;
* MDI( multiple document interface) support;
* Docked panel support;
*Show detail code in flowchart;
* Neatly designed, easy to use;